Train & Services
We are launching a new fair and low-priced long distance train connection. Once a day, Locomore departs from Stuttgart to Berlin in the morning, traveling via Frankfurt and Hanover, and returns in the afternoon. For your convenience, we run modernized IC-compartment coaches with tables, WiFi and power sockets. Our train is almost as fast as the ICE on this track with 200 km/h and significantly faster than a long-distance coach.
All our trains will run on green power with a large share of green energy from new power plants.
Our Pricing System
The final price of the train ticket depends on the time of your booking. The earlier you make your booking, the higher are you chances to get a cheaper ticket. Tickets are available from 7 € (for shorter distances), from 13 € (for medium distances), and 22 € (for long distances). Yet, the maximum price you pay for a ticket at Locomore will always be cheaper than half of the regular price of the Deutsche Bahn, hence below the BahnCard 50 Flexprice. Our moderate re-booking and cancellation fees rank between 3 € and 7 €. If the Locomore train reaches a capacity utilization of 75 % per route, registered passengers receive a discount of 3 % or even 7 %, in case the train is fully booked out as a form of profit-sharing.
People have different needs. Therefore, we provide you with a specially tailored offers in order to make the travel time a soothing experience for you.
- Children need space to play, and we give them the space they need. Children's and family compartments of the Locomore train are equipped with plenty of books and toy boxes.
- The rolling office - tables, WiFi, power sockets, a lot of legroom and a charming view create a productive working atmosphere in Locomore's business compartments.
- Bike and train - the dream couple: you can bring your bike with you on the train. You just need to register your two-wheeler beforehand and pay a little price premium for the service.
- Themed compartments - we connect you with like-minded passengers, if you want. We match you with conversation partners, co-workers, playmates for board games. Themed compartments can be put in place in response to your demand. Just make move, if you are interested.
You can get your train ticket by various means:
- via our booking website or smartphone-app,
- our booking hotline,
- in some in railway specialized travel agencies
- or just on-board from our friendly crew-members.
New ticket vouchers are now available in our Crowfundingshop. In the beginning of November these vouchers, as well as the ones bought in our Startnext crowdfunding campaign can also be redeemed for sepcific tickets including reservation.
The information about the exact date is also going to be published in our Newsletter.
Well cared for: our on-board crew will offer you a meal service at your seat. We supply you with a fine selection of organic and fairly traded meals and drinks.